Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Main Promo Images
Zászló Kapitány hátán
Meghajlás az első háziversenyen
Hármas gyakorlat Sóskúton
Our mission is to achieve a real inclusion, more equal opportunities, better quality of life for people, who have special needs.
On the Right Way on Horseback Foundation came to life in October 2002.
Members of its Main Board:
- Kézsmárkiné Piti Irén president, special needs teacher, therapist
- Rigó Tiborné secretary, special needs teacher, speech therapist
- Keller Ferencné member of the board of trustees
The members of the Monitoring Committee:
- Szabó Péter president of the Monitoring Committee
- Makainé Csík Anikó member of the Monitoring Committee
- Bujdosó Tamás member of the Monitoring Committee
- We provide opportunity to ride horse for mentally disabled people, for children, youngsters and adults with learning and behavioural difficulties.
- We support their participations in therapies, festivals and competitions in this field.
- We organise integrated camps, meetings and programmes for the families.
- We promote parasports, healthy lifestyle, and the proper treatment of animals.
Our therapist is trained and qualified by the Hungarian Riding for the Disabled Federation. Her horse’s name is Kajás of whom the children speak as the most beautiful, the cleverest and the nicest horse in the world.
- The therapy with horses is a complex method to cure, prevent and rehabilitate.
Tax number: 18470233-1-06
Bank account: 57200031-10040643
Please, support our activity, too!
Thank you on behalf of the children!